Intern - Consulting (Financial Services), Technology Consulting, Cybersecurity (Winter 2022)
- Not disclosed
- 07 Nov 2022
- 07 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Join Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace dealing with asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity.
As our Cyber Security intern, you will support our internationally connected team in the implementation of information security solutions for our clients and support clients’ desire to protect their business. You will balance your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in security concepts with ability to articulate threats and risk including how they apply to business and technology projects and/or demonstrated passion in one or more of the following Information Security domains: Cyber Program Management, Cyber Threat Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy, Security Operations and Cyber Analytics. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in the SDLC (agile/waterfall) and/or coding/scripting languages (e.g. python, java etc)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only candidates who can commit full-time for at least 5 months may be contacted for a phone-screening.
- Shortlisted candidates can expect a case assessment as part of the interview.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload/send in the following documents along with your online application:
- Detailed resume with indicative full-time availability
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.