Finance and Accounting (Outsourcing) Professional - Region Wallonië
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients, as well as fiscal, legal, M&A and business control services to family businesses. From our +10 offices, we anticipate in a flexible way to the needs of our clients by offering them daily custom-made solutions for their company. Through a transparent structure and multidisciplinary view, our extensive teams of advisors treat their files with enthusiasm, passion and technical proficiency.
We are looking for consultants to join the Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Team, and this for inhouse projects in region Wallonië.
As a Finance & Accounting Professional you are called-in for several inhouse projects with the client in the following areas: finance, accountancy and controlling. This varies from filling out temporary needs to specialized personnel, to the permanent integration in the entire or partial financial / accountancy department.
Taking your experience into account, you will be fulfilling positions as Accountant, Senior Accountant, Credit Controller, Internal Auditor, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable specialist, etc. for international and large national companies. Through your qualified service and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build out Deloitte as a qualified service provider. Depending on your experiences you will be able to lead in short or long term a team of junior financial consultants.
Let's Talk about you now!
- Master or Bachelor Accountancy, Economy or other financial degree
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience as Accountant, Chief Accountant, Business or Financial Controller
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of one or more ERP tools is a plus
- Flexible and customer friendly
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Opportunities for learning where needed
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.