Regional Finance Manager
We are currently working with a multinational business services provider, recognised for their numerous award winning business infrastructures across the globe. They are presently looking for a Regional Finance Manager with strong experiences in leading local and regional teams across their APAC offices.
Our client is a long-established business services organisation, and they have offices in close to 50 countries. They have won numerous awards for their global innovation and contributions and continue to make an impact in every major city they have a footprint in. Their Singapore office serves as the regional hub for their business operations, and they are looking for a Regional Finance Manager to lead their extended finance team across APAC, ANZ, and EMEA regions.
The incumbent will play a crucial role as the regional manager, managing all overseas and local offices within the assigned regional segment. The person will be responsible for overseeing the total finance functions, consisting of but not limited to accounting, FP&A and internal audit in each country. The ideal person should possess a high level of technical accounting knowledge, business planning and 3-4 years of people management experience. Additionally, the incumbent should be comfortable working with multinational teams and all levels of stakeholders. Your duties will include establishing, improving and maintaining overseas accounting processes, ensuring compliance in accordance with internal guidelines and procedures, and performing key financial analysis and business strategies across various teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6-7 years of relevant finance experience in Accounting and FP&A
- 2-3 years of team management experience
- CA or CPA will be highly beneficial
- Some regional finance management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the business services (B2B) and relevant industries is highly beneficial
- Great office culture and international working environment
- Transparent and people-driven culture
- A company that prides it self on career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rachel Hee at +65 6541 9960.