MY - Tax Intern, Global Employer Services (Melaka Office)
Title: MY - Tax Intern, Global Employer Services (Melaka Office)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Perform compliance tax services for clients engagements in varied industries
- Utilize tax software to prepare and process returns
- Conduct compliance and reporting, tax management, risk and control assessment
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Contact clients and officers from Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting & Finance/Economics or equivalent
- Must possess or currently pursuing a professional accounting Qualification, otherwise you are required to pursue one professional accounting qualification under the Firm
- Candidates with 1-2 years of tax compliance work will have an added advantage
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Active participant in career development and training processes
- Teamwork – strong ability to work with others and share responsibilities
- Solid ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.