Security Finance - Senior Associate
- State Street.
- Hyderabad, India
- Not disclosed
- 04 Nov 2022
- 30 Nov 2022
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for:
This position will support the production and day to day activities in Securities Finance Collateral management. Assists in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and checklist and perform duties with due diligence and integrity.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). SSGM gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need, to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, lending, and shareholder recordkeeping, join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Knowledge of Securities lending program, Cash collateral, MTM, Settlements and resolving breaks.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage high volumes.
- Committed to learning technical aspects of each deliverable.
- Ability to communicate with various internal teams to resolve queries and escalate accordingly.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Understand errors, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Ability to work on MS Office (Excel, Word and PPT).
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Securities lending Collateral / Settlements would be a plus, not mandatory.
- Flexibility to work in late shifts.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to a flexible work program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe that our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.