Direct Tax Senior Officer
For our Corporate Services Department in Malta, we are currently looking for a DIRECT TAX SENIOR OFFICER. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Assisting corporates, investment firms and individuals with the process of tax registration;
- Providing advisory support to clients at the initial stages of set up and on an ongoing basis;
- Participate in clients meetings including board meetings to provide the support that may be required from a taxation perspective;
- Preparation and review of income tax returns of both local and international clients;
- Preparation and review of any tax filings;
- Managing statutory filings with the Commission For Revenue;
- Keeping abreast with direct tax developments;
- Preparations and Delivery of Direct Tax training to the internal accounting teams;
- Assist with the preparation of tax reports and tax projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and / or relevant accounting experience;
- ACCA or equivalent certification would be appreciated (we will support continuation of studies if part qualified);
- Have a good knowledge of the Maltese Income Tax System;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Strong motivation to work in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- Possess and flexible and hand-on approach;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Be well organized and have good planning skills;
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do attitude’;
- Self-motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement;
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.