Accounts Assistant Manager
- Kreston Reeves LLP
- Horsham, UK
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 04 Nov 2022
- 04 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant Manager to join our team in Horsham.
Our purpose is to guide our clients, colleagues, and communities to a brighter future.
We’re committed to living by our purpose and values - 'Understand’, 'Look ahead’, 'Make it personal’, 'Be crystal clear’ and 'Be human’. And have created a culture in which we strive for our clients, colleagues, and communities to thrive.
We work as a team and have a wide range of skills, specialisms, and expertise amongst us. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible employer and have a very active Corporate Social Responsibility programme which holds us accountable against four of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals - 'Good health and wellbeing’, 'Quality education’, 'Reduced inequalities’ and 'Climate action’.
Kreston Reeves is an equal opportunities employer committed to fostering a diverse, fair and inclusive culture. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our roles and equal consideration will be given to every application.
Our people are our core asset so it’s important to us that we create an environment where they are recognised, included and valued.
The Accounts Assistant Manager will:
- Assist with the planning & prioritisation of all relevant client accounts work ensuring effective team workflow
- Preparation or delegation of key client accounts work in line with agreed budget ensuring adherence to The KR Way standards of performance document (in particular The Life of an Accounts File) liaising with Managers upwards where necessary on overly complex areas with completed accounts ready for partner/director/senior manager sign off
- Monitor work progress and ensure appropriate levels of communication with all clients and internal stakeholders on progress for each key task or phase
- Manage, support and develop a small client portfolio, ensuring the maximising of client advocacy and fee levels from own portfolio
- Proactively contact clients when items of interest or benefit to the client arise therefore adding value
- Ensure overall provision for high levels of client service is in place across own client base
- Provide appropriate access and support for other internal departments to own accounts clients so as to assist the cross selling of services into the accounts client base
- Ensure client hygiene factors are in place, AML, KYC reviews, engagement letters etc
- Supervise seniors, semi seniors & assistants who are involved in production and delivery of own accounts work
- Provide feedback to all team members involved in specific accounts work on adherence to standards, errors, learnings and opportunity for value add
- Participation in delivery of local and regional training for new starters and more junior employees as agreed
- Support the Accounts team in delivering the required leads and SL incremental fee target via networking, meeting attendance, business pitches & presenting at webinars
- Develop suitably strong internal Kreston Reeves connections such that access and support are identified by all other Service Line teams to their own client bases and cross referral opportunities identified
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA or qualified through experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in Accounts or Outsourcing - this position is a hybrid of both
What's in it for me?
Kreston Reeves is passionate about its people; we want our colleagues to develop the things they are good at and enjoy.
By joining us you can expect
- Autonomy to develop and grow your skills and experience
- Opportunities to develop a varied portfolio of work with different clients
- Strong, inspiring and thought-provoking leadership
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative environment
- A culture of learning in a stimulating environment
As well as this, we offer:
Leave – We offer a generous annual leave allowance, Holiday buying (up to 5 days), Agile working
Retail – Restaurant cards (Gourmet Society and Tastecard), Discount shopping, Fabyouless
Mental Wellbeing – Employee assistance programme and counselling
Physical Wellbeing – Vitality PMI/Westfield Hospital Treatment Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, BMI Health Assessment, GymFlex, DNAFit, Annual flu jab
Financial Wellbeing – 5% matched contribution pension, 2x salary Life Assurance, Westfield Health Cash Plan, 50% Income Protection for 5 years, Increase to Life Assurance, Increase to Health Cash Plan, Options to increase pension, life assurance and healthcare cash plan (yourself and/or family)
CSR – Give as you earn, 1 day off to take up volunteering opportunities. Opportunities to support our commitment to charitable causes
Travel – Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan (London only), Interest Free Car or Motorbike Loan
Recognition – Discretionary yearly bonus, monthly nominations for financial awards based on culture and values demonstration, fair and transparent meritocracy
Development – We offer continuous support and development with clear mapped progression routes across the business. Access to a calendar of training courses run internally and externally, offer paid professional subscriptions
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging – We operate several Family friendly policies, offer Childcare vouchers and take proactive steps to create an inclusive environment
Kreston Reeves celebrates and promotes diversity and acknowledges that difference brings value to our business. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome an application from you regardless of your race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We believe in creating an even playing field for all of our colleagues, where we can all belong.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.