MY - Tax Intern (TP)
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Johor Bahru, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 04 Nov 2022
- 04 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Preparation of certain sections of Transfer Pricing (TP) report such as industry analysis, description of client, related party transactions and economic analysis.
- Draw diagrams, organizational charts, structure for TP report
- Assist on benchmarking process, i.e. search matrix (phrase 1, 2 or 3)
- Purchase AFS from online and prepare financial analysis, i.e. look thru AFS & fill in the template for information required)
- Format TP report
- Prepare Engagement Code Form
- Assist administrative tasks in jobs such as print/scan reports, prepare files & billing request & invoice
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Accounting/Economics/Taxation from recognized universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.2 and above)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.