We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including operational accounting and financial reporting, as well as maintain and enhance internal control policies and procedures.
Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage the finance operations of offshore multiple markets, overseeing multiple finance managers work. Including key activities such as:
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly working capital reporting
- Cash management reporting
- Coordinating the monthly close with the markets, to deliver on time, accurate and complete financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Monthly review’s of all balance sheets to ensure adequate maintenance & provisions
- Manage year end close process for all markets
- Coordinating annual audit at market level with Big four auditor
- Manage and comply with local and federal government tax filings
- Maintain and enhance business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CA, ACCA, CPAor CMA must
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software knowledge, Microsoft Dynamics knowledge preferred.