Assistant Manager - Executive Compensation Services (12 Month FTC)
Due to a maternity leave request within the Executive Compensation Services Department, we are looking to recruit a new Assistant Manager to join our Core Services Team on a fixed term contract for a period of up to 12 months. This is a role for someone either already working with the area of employee incentives or alternatively, for someone with strong transferable skills for example a strong trust or legal background.
At Intertrust Group, we provide practical and cutting edge solutions for running our clients’ employee incentive programs for maximum impact. We provide the full range of incentive services tailored to our clients’ needs, from employee trusts and pension arrangements, to complex fund deferral, share plan and carried interest plans. Companies are transforming faster than ever before and, for mutual success, every type of organization and the interests of both the organisation and its employees needs to be aligned.
The potential for growth in the business and as an employee at Intertrust Group is enormous. Our team members can grow by becoming experts in their field and providing a valuable contribution to the whole company, having exposure to a multitude of vehicles used in the global financial services industry. Helping organisations transform their employee incentive plans and get the best out of technology is at the core of what we do.
We focus on attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
We are looking to grow future leaders and our highly experienced team is looking for more people who have strong transferable skills that want to be part a department that offers a diverse range of services, and is market leading in a very niche and growing area.
The Executive Compensation Services department is a market leading, diverse, and rapidly growing department within Intertrust providing a variety of employee incentive services to clients in a broad range of industries. Your position will be working as part of either the core services or the financial services team, supporting structures set up to facilitate share plans, deferred compensation arrangements, pensions and savings, and carried interest structures.
The Core Services team serves a wide range of non-financial clients, typically setting up Employee Benefit Trusts to facilitate either standard share plans and share warehousing, or pensions and savings products. The team has a large listed company client base but also services some of the oldest and most employee focussed companies in the world. The core services team’s reach is global, whilst a lot of our clients have a UK nexus, we are also building out a growing Middle Eastern service offering as well as becoming more present in US focussed structures.
As an Assistant Manager you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a number of our key clients and support a growing team with developing and mentoring team members. There is variety in this role and, in addition to the day-to-day servicing of our clients and their structures, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and specialise in an area you have a particular interest in, for example, you could become a technical specialist, work towards becoming a people focused manager, get exposure to business development, or support our new business becoming an onboarding specialist.
- Collaborate with your team to manage a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to a team of EBT administrators in the incentives space showing strong trust experience, an advanced understanding of legal principles, and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Assist with appraisals and monthly objective meeting and be a mentor to junior staff members
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager and assist team members to enhance knowledge on variety of clients within the team as and when requested
- A professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Experience in employment related reward structures, such as share plans, nominee arrangements, and corporate savings and pension plans would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong trustee or incentives background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team and establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues
- A willingness to learn and grow their role with Intertrust, becoming an expert in company share incentive schemes, pension plans, and other incentive arrangements and sharing that knowledge with your team
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.