Fund Accounting Officer (Hybrid)
Who are we looking for?
As part of our current expansion of operations in Ireland (Kilkenny) we are looking for an experience fund accounting professional to join the Fund Accounting Group management team. This managerial position has responsibility for managing the day to day Fund Accounting administration service ensuring that all deliverables are produced and delivered on time and in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
What we can offer you?
Flexibility to blend working from home or office, excellent benefits package along with strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey and much more.
As the largest financial administrator in Ireland State Street can offer you career development in a variety of different product types and areas in the funds industry.
Why this role is important to us
Fund accounting is at the core of our asset servicing solutions, providing asset owners and managers access to our essential financial tools to deliver effective investment solutions. Our fund accounting team offers crucial operational service for our global clients.
Role available and what you will be responsible for
Fund Accounting – Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the accounting NAV delivery process for allocated clients ensuring that all deliverables are quality controlled and delivered on time, in accordance with client service level agreements. Key responsibilities include:
- NAV production and dissemination
- Cash and Stock escalation
- Client and regulatory reporting
- Accounting query resolution
- Error resolution and reporting
- Staff training
- Review and update department operational processes, to ensure controls remain effective and mitigate operational risk wherever possible.
- Collaborate with teams across our global operating model to service our clients.
- Manage team members and actively participate in their personal and career development
- Collaborate with Transformation design initiatives to identify and create efficiencies through technological enhancements and development.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Leadership, setting and maintain standards of personal and professional performance and behaviour
- Clear communications skills
- Delegation and prioritisation skills are required to manage conflicting priorities.
- Motivation skills, leading a team to develop individuals personally and professionally to progress.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years of experience within Fund Administration preferred
Apply today – Join a global player with local values.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.