Finance Change Manager
Our client is an European MNC company and leader in the consumer electronics industry globally. Due to business expansion and re-organisation, they are setting up their Global HQ to be based in KL. They are currently looking for qualified Finance Change Manager with global responsibility to deliver financial governance and compliance framework, provide advisory and implement financial controls and measurements within the companies.
Candidate must have a global mindset and has regional or global experience, and strong alignment to their company culture, mindset and values of empowering people and brands and create a life-changing customer happiness.
You will Envision and Implement Strategies to:
- Create an empowered the team, in line with company Purpose and Values.
- Empower Teams through personal financial security and growth.
- Empower our Brands and Shared Services through financial advisory and resources.
- Empower our the Finance team through clarity, inspiration and appreciation.
- Create strategic Customer, Supplier, Government and M&A partnerships
You will Research and Implement Programs and Applications to
- Deliver an empowered and high-performing team, in line with company's Value and Mindset
- Deliver financial governance and compliance framework to protect and reward our Shareholders.
- Deliver advisory and control services to empower Brands and Shared Services.
- Deliver strategic financial insight services through analytical and productivity tools.
- Deliver SLAs, Policies, Guidelines and Templates to enable collaboration and accountability
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience in a global, multi-cultural and matrix organization. .
- Minimum 3-years Digital and RPA or Finance transformation project experience.
- Well versed with MS365 Financial & Operations Suite will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to travel as 25% of travelling is expected.