Trainee - Accounting and Tax (Vietnam)
JOB TITLE: Trainee
JOB BAND: Job Band 1
DEPARTMENT: Accounting & Tax
REPORTS TO: Associate/Senior Associate
PREPARED BY: HR department
To fulfill the tasks assigned with sufficient coaching by experienced Accountants and/or Senior Accountants including but not limited to:
- Prepare Bank Transfer Requests, upload file to Bank’s system.
- Declaring the value added tax reports.
- Book-keeping simple accounting modules such as cash module, accounts payable/receivable module.
- Document filing.
- Other tasks upon assignment.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Final year students or Fresh Graduates majoring in Accounting/ Finance/ Banking.
- Clear career orientation in Accounting/Tax.
- Studying CPA Australia/ ACCA/ ICAEW-ACA certificates is preferred.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy.
- No experience is required.
WHY JOIN US?
- Working environment: fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive and supportive
- Opportunity to interact and work with diverse clients as well as obtain the high standard of delivery to clients
- Opportunity to participating in Global e-learning system with advanced training courses for professional skills
- Benefit for official staff: support tuition fee and examination fee for professional qualification such as ACCA, Vietnamese CPA (*)
- Paid Internship: allowance during internship period
- Opportunity to become Official Staff after internship
Applications close: 01 Dec 2022SE Asia Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.