Country Finance Manager _ B2B Media (New)
- Continually strive to develop cost effective strategies aimed at maximising company profitability, control company overheads and improving controls
- Manage budgetary/forecast processes and track budget/forecast achievements
Market dominating leader in North American. This role will be a full function country lead covering Finance, Accounting, and Tax. My client needs someone hands on, but with strong business acumen to assist business development plans.
- Continually strive to develop, cost effective strategies aimed at maximising company profitability and design procedures to strictly control company overheads, project expenses and internal control
- All short and long term financial planning
- Report actual results, forecast/budget and prepare/present business updates
- Establishing and administering policies and financial control procedures to maximise company profits and eliminate risk of financial misstatement
- Monitor local cash management and local tax issues and liaise with Treasury and Tax Dept for cash pool and tax issues.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and SOX/internal control compliance
- Control of company capital expenditure and purchase of fixed assets
- Ad hoc project analysis for senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimal of 10 years of work experience (Commercial included)
- System implementation experience is preferred
- Strong communication and leadership team management of over 5 staffs
- Team player
- Flexible and energetic personality
- Great command of English and Mandarin
- Must have accounting commercial experience
- CPA is plus
Recommend candidates from fast pace working environments. You will need to be quite hands on with the team and also projects!
- Key role in the company's business, with business partnering directly with HQ
- Solid management skills can be exercised, full function coverage head role
- Platform to execute strong business sense
- Lively and energetic culture
- Stable business and global company
- Driving projects and transformation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jestine Lee on +886 2 8729 8239.