We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our client's Finance team. The selected candidate will report directly to the CFO and will support the team on a day-to-day basis and will be liaising with suppliers, posting supplier invoices, reconciling statements etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an established business jet company, operating worldwide and is based in Malta.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posting supplier invoices and visa transactions using Docuware and Sage.
- Liaising with suppliers and reconcile statements.
- Liaising with the crew and reconcile transactions.
- Payments to suppliers.
- Bank/Credit Cards reconciliations.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must be a focused, reliable and an organised individual.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must strive to want to further own professional development.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Must have the right to live and work in Malta.
A level or diploma in finance or accounts is preferred.
Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).