GL Accountant - Capital Markets
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a GL Accountant to support our German Accounting Team from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with figures and numbers and you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us!
As an accountant at TMF RDC Europe, you will be mainly responsible for the timely and correct handling of customer's portfolio end to end bookkeeping. In addition to the day-to-day bookkeeping of the companies, the area of responsibility includes close communication with our customers.
- Preparation and review of financial reports;
- Posting of all business transactions in the general ledger and subledger;
- Monitoring of accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank, lettering and payments;
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports according to HGB, IFRS or US-GAAP;
- Creation of ad hoc reports;
- Communicating with customers, accountants, banks, auditors, lawyers, investment managers or other parties;
- Monitoring of payment transactions.
- University degree with a focus on accounting / finance or completed training as an accountant;
- 1-5 years of practical work experience, ideally with an international auditing company or an international bank/insurance/accounting firm;
- Experience in accounting of special purpose vehicles, capital market transactions;
- Fluent English and German A2+;
- Solution orientation and service readiness;
- Ability to work in a team.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language course
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.
What's in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2022 Central European Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.