Team Lead – Financial reporting & Analysis
- Financial reports preparation.
- Financial Ratio analysis.
- Customer profitability analysis.
- Support Accountant on department tasks.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting/ 2+ years’ experience in reporting and analysis.
- Hands on experience in P&L Balance sheet reporting, Customer profitability analysis, Ratio analysis and interpretations.
- Equivalent Degree or fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA, CA, CMA or AAT.
- Good communication in English (Both spoken & written).
- Good knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics 365 and MS Excel is mandatory.
- Willingness to work on KSA Shift (11.30am - 8.00pm).
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka.