Assistant Manager - Real Estate
Our experience in establishing and administering real estate structures for joint ventures, funds and long-term asset holding is extensive. Our specialist abilities are particularly effective in administering complex structures owning high value assets. We manage structures holding assets across many property sectors, including office, retail, industrial, shopping centers, hotels and leisure, residential, development and student accommodation
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal processes
- Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintain client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Pro-actively complete client take-on process and liaise with relevant contact on hand-over of existing clients
- Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Actively promote Intertrust Real Estate services to existing clients, prospective clients and related advisors
- Preparation of fee proposals to support new business wins and a willingness to undertake UK travel in support of new business opportunities and in support of maintaining positive client relationships
- Manage and develop client relationships, playing a key role in business development
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members & clients
- Proactively monitor and keep up to date with of current industry issues, e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation
- To monitor your own performance against personal and development targets
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client’s are correctly invoiced
- Carefully review aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group
- Ensure that the Compliance function is kept up to date with changes to clients' circumstances, i.e. services provided, resignation and appointment of directors
- Ensure that fee notes are prepared for clients as required
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Preference given to candidates with specific, comprehensive experience from a Real Estate environment
- Have expert knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance
- Proficient IT skills, ideally Microsoft Outlook
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.