Fund Services Officer_Singapore
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing activities, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Supporting Senior Officers and Managers in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client;
- Supporting Senior Officers and Managers with the initial setup of any new funds taken on, and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required from time-to-time by your Senior Officers, Managers or clients.
- Strong academic background;
- Newly qualified/partially qualified Accountant (e.g. CPA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA/ACA);
- Prior knowledge or experience of working in financial services, especially with alternative investment funds (including Private Equity and Real Estate funds) is desirable;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in any other Asian languages, such as Japanese, or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented;
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of eFront and Yardi systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.