MY - Tax Assistant / Semi Senior, Transfer Pricing
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Perform transfer pricing compliance, audit defense and planning exercise for MNE clients.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to understand their expectations and requirements, and provide deliverables timeline.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing in Malaysia.
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Possess minimum a Bachelors Degree with strong academic credentials (CGPA 3.5 above) in related disciplines such as Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation or any professional accounting qualifications.
- For Senior Associate postiions, you would be required to have minimum of 2 years transfer pricing work experience.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.