Associate - Junior Xplorer (Audit - Jan2023 intake)
- PwC Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Competitive salary
- 27 Oct 2022
- 27 Nov 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instruction
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
*We will start the application process by end of September 2022.
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)English
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.