Compliance Senior Officer
COMPLIANCE SENIOR OFFICER
The post holder will be focussed on compliance and AML related tasks in respect of Alter Domus (Guernsey) Limited (“ADG”) in what is a rapidly developing business. The post holder will report to the Compliance Officer in Guernsey.
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan to ensure that ADG remains compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
- Ensuring that client due diligence is collected to the appropriate standard in order to comply with the GFSC’s AML/CFT Handbook.
- Assist in preparing relevant reporting to the Board of ADG.
- Assist in the monitoring the GFSC website for the release of revised standards and guidance and ensuring those updates are brought to the attention of the Board of ADG and other relevant employees.
- Responsible for the updating and maintaining of relevant registers of ADG.
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local standards and regulatory requirements as the business develops.
- Assist in preparing and submitting all of the relevant regulatory reporting for ADG.
- Assisting, using the Finscan system, in conducting searches on clients and other associated parties.
- Providing support and training to the staff of ADG as required in respect of compliance and AML matters.
- Assist the Compliance Officer in the completion of compliance activities undertaken for ADG as required.
- Undertake training with the business in respect of AML and Regulatory matters.
- You have a strong working knowledge of the regulatory and AML framework.
- You have a minimum of 4 years financial services experience, preferably in a Compliance team environment.
- You preferably have completed the ICA Certificate in Compliance or be studying for the same.
- You are ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You will have a high level of IT literacy with good Excel and Word skills.