SEA - Treasury and Capital Markets, Audit & Assurance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
About the team
Our Audit & Assurance (A&A) team of more than 900 people serve many of Australia's largest publicly-owned companies, private businesses and the three tiers of government. We are focused on being the undisputed market leader and making an impact that is measurable. Our differentiation is built on a vision to change client's and our people's capacity to act.
Deloitte’s specialist Treasury and Capital Markets team consists of 75 professionals across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and offers our banking, government and corporate clients service offerings in the following areas through both advisory and audit channels :
- Financial risk management solutions including market risk, liquidity risk, funding and refinancing risk, and counterparty credit risk.
- Banking, insurance and superannuation governance, controls and regulatory support for markets and treasury divisions (including APRA, Basel and IOSCO regulations and standards)
- Treasury strategy, operating model and transformation support
- Cash management, transactional banking, payments and working capital optimisation
- Investment management solutions for selected clients across all asset classes
- Treasury technology including dealing, settlement, cash management and risk management systems
- Outsourced treasury services
- Operational risk management support for treasury and investment functions.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
Suitable candidates will have a passion for banking, treasury, investments and financial markets. We are looking for individuals that have a keen interest and understanding in several of the following areas: financial risk management, treasury transformation including technology, finance (debt funding), global cash management, controls and internal audit, investments and standards / regulations relating to treasury and investment functions. Whilst the role is primarily advisory focused, there will be work through project and internal audit channels with leading clients. Our people work across all the above service offerings from time to time and we will invest in your training and support you in the market with methodologies, tools and innovative ways bringing value to our clients.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in accounting, finance or related area.
- Holds or looking to study toward a CA qualification (or equivalent).
- Capability to support their managers to create insightful reports and presentations.
- Enjoy working with others collaboratively to bring the best of our firm, including internationally, to our clients.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.