Financial Account Manager
Functions & Responsibilities
Corporate and Accounting services
- Prepare all types of accounts, payments, cash flow, reporting, financial statements, cash position and fiscal position of client companies
- Prepare Regulatory reporting to third parties.
- Bookkeeping of accounting entries and file supporting documents related.
- Assists in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Conducts, reviews and executes the financial administration for clients.
- Assists with audits by providing information.
- Open communication with third parties.
- Self-review of financial entries, prepared reports and other information shared with the client.
- Cash Flow Monitoring: Analyses, reconciles cash flow movements and performs review on responses/evidence on inconsistencies and evidence-based data.
- Obtain accounting information for tax returns and prepare tax submissions file for STA.
- Analyses different tax declarations.
- Reviews internal and external prepared tax returns.
- Submit basic internal or external prepared tax returns.
- Assists and prepare financial reports for clients such as periodical balance sheet, profit-and-loss accounts, and annual accounts.
- Develops ad-hoc and planned financial reports for clients such as periodical balance sheet, profit-and-loss accounts, and annual accounts.
- Analyzes financial and fiscal data and draws up different in-and external financial/fiscal reports and statements.