Senior, Accounting Services
To provide high quality service deliverables to clients. You shall need to manage a team of accounting professionals and review their work to ensure accuracy and completeness
Attend to accounting and business-related matters of client including liaison with client, regulatory authorities, auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and banks
Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time.
Review and preparation of full set of accounts and statutory financial statements
Handle quarterly GST returns, payment processing, payroll processing and CPF submission Participate in ad-hoc assignments/projects as and when required
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience
- Experience of managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts, management accounts and GST returns
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills and Xero accounting software
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the ability to cope to tight deadlines, working under pressure and leading by example
- Experience working in client accounting environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.