Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) – External Reporting - Associate [Poland]
The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) team is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of end-to-end processes supporting U.S. Regulatory Reporting including Consolidated, Capital, Standalone and CCAR/DFAST/ICAAP reporting, along with Regulatory Reporting training and regulatory exam management. Additionally, FRRA drives broader strategic initiatives across external reporting including accountability, error and issue management, manual adjustments, variance analysis, quality assurance and the target U.S. Regulatory Reporting platform.
The External Reporting Team is responsible for the following:
- Preparation and oversight of selected footnotes and disclosures for inclusion in the consolidated quarterly financial statements (10-Q/10-K) for JPMorgan Chase & Co. and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as well as other regulator filings such as the Call Report and FR Y-9C
- Sourcing, consolidating, analyzing, validating and reporting financial data while adhering to internal control and documentation standards.
- Continuing to enhance the controls and efficiency over financial reporting processes, which may include the identification and resolution of issues/errors, tracking and resolution of data quality issues and process improvements to reduce cycle time.
The Associate role requires the individual to:
- Participate in and oversee various aspects of the production and review of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports filed with various regulatory agencies. Consolidate, review, and analyze quarterly financial data for accuracy and completeness.
- Efficiently manage multiple priorities and deliverables under tight timelines.
- Develop and implement control procedures and edit checks to ensure the integrity of reported financial results and accurate reconciliation between regulatory filings (e.g. Form 10-Q/10-K, Call & FR Y-9C, CCAR, etc).
- Help identify gaps in current reporting process and participate in the implementation of new controls and strategic solutions.
- Represent the team and lead efforts around strategic initiatives and ongoing improvements around internal/external reporting processes.
- Maintain familiarity of accounting pronouncements and disclosure requirements. Participate on firm wide teams to implement new accounting disclosures.
- Establishing and managing relationships, partnership and dialogue with stakeholders.
- Extended working hours will be required during peak periods including some weekends.
- 3+ years in a Finance organization with exposure to accounting, financial statements, and/or regulatory reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience in Product Control, Financial Control or knowledge of SEC reporting/Reg Reporting a plus
- Strong skills in time management, problem solving, written and oral communication
- Team player, with ability to work effectively across diverse functions, locations and businesses
- Excellent Excel and computer skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Project management experience/skills helpful
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.