Client Acceptance- Tax (Italian Speaker)
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Graduated in Economics or related fields (or expected to be graduated soon);
- Fluent Italian and English written and spoken.
- Team working attitude in a contest where the info/experience sharing is a premium;
- Strictness, order and method;
- Very good Excel knowledge;
- Ability to synthetize,
- Proactive, organized, attention to detail, deadline oriented, hands-on and problem solving approach;
- Critical thinking skills .
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Experience in administrative roles will be preferred.
Your future role
- Be in strict line with the Client/Engagement Acceptance Procedure as well as the other rules regulating the Client/Engagement acceptance phase applicable at any given time
- Performing the activities required by the policies and other applicable rules in relation to client/engagement acceptance, also by using Deloitte tools, under the supervision of the job manager
- Liaising in real time with the job manager in order to collect the prospect client/engagement, including info “not in the public domain”
- Making extracts from internal and external DBases with the view to create a file on the prospective Client/Engagement
- Keeping the prospect client/engagement file (documentation/info collected) up-to-date
- Reporting directly to the job manager.
What we offer
- Flexible and hybrid work model
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal Development and constant growth
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.