Internship - Audit - Audit Centralization Team (Petaling Jaya)
Handling administrative functions for the Audit department.
General admin work.
- Assist in sending audit confirmation such as scanning, splitting and rename of file, updating record and chasing for reply.
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- Prepare financial statements roll-forward.
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily commodities for audit work references.
- To assist team members in specific task related to projects.
- Graduates who have attained a Diploma, Advance Diploma students, CAT students, and Undergraduates who completed their first two (2) years of Degree course in these fields: Accounting, Finance, and/or any Business majors.
- Command of the English Language, both verbal and written.
Closing Date: Dec. 30, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.