Tax Analyst (GSK) - KPMG KDN (Direct Tax) (Petaling Jaya)
Kuala Lumpur is the host to KPMG’s ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (‘’ACDC’’), which offers direct tax and transfer price compliance services in ASPAC. The team is culturally diverse, comprising of many different nationalities, backgrounds and skills. ACDC offers end-to-end compliance support for clients and is powered by advanced technology and automation, robust processes and a highly skilled team of client centric professionals. Be part of this exciting journey within KPMG and expand your Direct Tax and Transfer Pricing Knowledge across the region, whilst you are being coached and trained by multiple professionals across the firm. ACDC works closely with KPMG’s Global Tax leaders to translate business requirements into a clear global delivery strategy for delivery centers that supports the needs of global KPMG solutions, including but not limited to, Tax Reimagined. It also creates and operates an interoperable, seamlessly integrated network of Global Delivery Centre’s to enable globally consistent delivery.
The world of global tax compliance for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing, and KPMG is changing its delivery model to seize the opportunity. Large MNCs have consolidated their compliance operations into a handful of in-house global/regional locations supporting their hundreds of specialty services units worldwide to drive efficiencies. However, tax compliance has become heavily dependent on technology, and MNCs will need to significantly invest in technology to optimize their costs of compliance. Alternatively, they can outsource their compliance to a provider that has the global expertise and can scale its technology investment costs, while offering an efficient delivery model that optimizes integrated centralization the way MNCs have already demonstrated, while integrating it with local SMEs where appropriate.
- Assisting team leaders in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Collect and Analyze Client's Data.
- Liaise and manage stakeholders such as Global Tax, Financial Director, Financial Controller, member firms.
- Support member firms in preparation of tax returns and statutory financial statements.
- Calculate and ensure related party transactions are at arm's length for the client.
- Compute Transfer Pricing policy for client.
- Prepare Transfer Pricing Documentation based on the client's information.
- Compute tax provision for the client.
- Present deliverables to the client.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting /taxation body.
- Relevant data/ business analyst experience valued
- Must be accountable, analytical, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with people.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables.
- Develop/Improve IT system is a plus point.
- Fluent English language skills. Ability to converse in Mandarin, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese or other languages is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in corporate tax (CIT) return preparation is an added benefit.
Closing Date: March 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.