Transfer Pricing Consultant
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
- Fresh graduates with an academic focus in, e.g. Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, Economical Engineering, etc. ready to join the business world or who already did and gained some experience (1-2 years)
- Good analytical skills and business awareness
- Have great Romanian and English commands
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Well-organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities, we bring our support to the table as well
- Previous exposure to business environment will be appreciated
Your future role
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients chose us for innovative solutions, and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
As a Junior Consultant of the Transfer Pricing team, your main tasks will consist in:
- Assist in Delivering transfer pricing projects such as transfer pricing documentations, advance pricing arrangements, advisory projects, etc.
- Performing selected activities as part of the delivery of high-quality transfer pricing documentations / reports / statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records, and financial statements, agreements etc.) necessary for each phase of the transfer pricing projects;
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation / reports / advisory projects statements in Deloitte software using templates to support the transfer pricing team members under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Interacting with your team and project manager about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies
What we offer
Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
- We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte GES Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 1,700 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
© 2022. For more information, contact Deloitte Romania.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.