Audit Semi Senior
If you believe you have what it takes, you are probably a great fit for our team.
Your role as a leader
Seniors across our Firm are expected the following:
- To plan and complete assignment with minimum supervision;
- To supervise audit team in performing various assurance assignments within stipulated time frame;
- To train and coach audit assistants on job;
- Engage various team members in the identification of client audit risk and generate dialogue surrounding response to identified audit risk; and
- To provide excellent interaction between clients, audit team, managers and partners.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are:
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications;
- With at least 1 year of post qualifying experience; preferably with experience auditing public listed companies;
- Good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and relevant laws;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enjoys travelling;
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to deliver under pressure; and
- Possess strong will to excel.
Come to join us now!!
Interested candidates are invited to write in or email their application letter with full details via the form below.