Liquidity Reporting Controller CTC EMEA – Associate
Treasury and CIO (TCIO) is predominantly responsible for measuring, monitoring and managing the Firm’s liquidity, funding, capital, structural interest rate and foreign exchange risks. The opportunity is to join the TCIO EMEA Liquidity control team based in London and be responsible for all analytics and financial/regulatory reporting aspects of liquidity reporting for TCIO within the EMEA region, which includes regional liquidity reporting, its operational control environment and analysis. The group is also involved in projects, including those related to enhancing the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (“LRI”) platform and conducting strategic analysis.
- Liquidity reporting for TCIO EMEA (daily, monthly, quarterly regulatory and internal reporting, such as 6G, US LCR, NSFR, FRY-15 etc.);
- Control and reconciliation of collateral, money markets and other funding management positions impacting liquidity reporting as they relate to TCIO EMEA;
- Analytical review and preparation of commentaries with key business drivers for collateral and funding movements, as well as presenting results during review meetings with senior management;
- Review and validate the information related to TCIO EMEA on weekly, monthly and quarterly EBA liquidity reports;
- Assist in the thorough assessment of the issues and outcomes
- Support compliance related tasks across controllers space (e.g. SOX, QA);
- Partnership with other TCIO regional liquidity controller teams (NA/APAC), providing transparency on funding changes, initiatives and relevant period over period variances;
- Automation and improvement of existing processes to achieve global consistency and increase efficiencies;
- Participation in projects and strategic initiatives impacting liquidity reporting, such NBIA’s and LRI’s monthly release agenda, which includes impact analysis, requirement specification and involvement on UAT/regression testing;
- Support the business on ad-hoc queries and requests related to liquidity reporting;
- Liaise with front office, middle office, technology, finance and other personnel as necessary to ensure for the timely, accurate and well-controlled completion of such responsibilities.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to degree level (preferably in business, economics, finance or accounting);
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) would be a plus;
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of the following products is required: Investment securities, Money Markets, Repo/Reverse Repo and FX;
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail;
- Highly numerate with a methodical approach to problem solving;
- Strong relationship building and communication skills;
- Team player, with ability to work effectively across diverse functions, locations and businesses;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to work independently using initiative and ability to manage your own work;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (MS Excel mostly).
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.