Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
A leading Transfer Pricing practice is searching for a bright professional to fill the position of Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant in Tax & Legal department.
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients to form and exceed expectations, ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively;
- Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals;
- Incorporate financial information into a proprietary financial model and conduct economic, financial, and accounting analyses;
- Manage and monitor client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute and complete transfer pricing projects in a wide variety of industries;
- Provide innovative transfer pricing planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients and manage the budget;
- Initiate new services and product offerings for clients;
- Prepare and deliver presentations for existing and potential clients, participate in other tax department marketing events;
- Manage, develop, train, and coach junior staff;
- Assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews;
- Comply with KPMG risk management procedures.
- 3 years or more of relevant experience with “Big 4” firms or Ukrainian leading audit firms;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English command (fluent will be a plus);
- In-depth knowledge of Ukrainian tax and accounting legislation;
- Strong management skills - ability to organize and lead team work;
- Strong project management skills;
- Independent decision making;
- Ability to organize and lead team work;
- Capability to instill enthusiasm in others;
- Strong analytical skills.
- challenging assignments;
- career development opportunities;
- work in a friendly international environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.