Senior Executive - Tax Compliance Services
- Provide tax compliance services (e.g. prepare tax return and tax computation) to corporate (including listing clients) and individual clients
- Handle tax accounting matters (including deferred taxation) and prepare accounting schedules and reports for tax purposes
- Handle IRD’s enquiry letters on Hong Kong Profits Tax and Salaries Tax issues
- Handle Visa application and visa enquiry as well as other related matters
- Prepare Employer’s Returns and other individual tax matters
- Ensure client portfolios are managed on a timely and effective manner
- Support Managers on assignments in relation to tax consultancy and transfer pricing
- Degree holder in Accounting and related discipline
- Qualified accountant/Finalist with membership of a professional accountant body
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Hong Kong Profits Tax and Salaries Tax, preferably gained from professional firms
- Independent, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time and portfolio management skills
- Proficient in written/spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
*Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post Executive.
Applications close: 30 Nov 2022 China Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.