Head Finance Legal Entity Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG, 80-100% #217603
Your field of responsibility
For this interesting and challenging role in the Finance team of Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG, one of the major legal entities within Credit Suisse Group, we are looking for a Head Finance, who work closely with senior stakeholders on financial and accounting aspects.
You are responsible for leading and further developing the CS (Schweiz) AG legal entity finance team, reporting to the Head of Region Switzerland Finance within the Swiss Bank division of Credit Suisse and act as a point of contact for the various Credit Suisse internal expert functions, e.g. Group Finance, Accounting Policy, Tax and Transfer Pricing.
In this role, you also maintain and further develop the relationship with the Legal Entity auditor and have the responsibility for analysis and reviews of the legal entity’s financials under US GAAP and Swiss GAAP as well for ad-hoc requests of our stakeholders.
You provide accounting assurance on the external financial reporting and are preparing presentations or driver analyses for the senior management, the Board of Directors, and the Audit Committee of Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG. You contribute to the preparation of the financial plan and monthly forecasts of the legal entity as well as obtain an in-depth understanding of relevant end-to-end finance processes.
Your future colleagues
This position gives you the platform to build a broad network and to work in an ambitious and motivated team with high exposure to senior management. The Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG finance team is part of the Finance Switzerland organization, a department made of several finance experts in the field of business controlling, balance sheet management, expense & revenue management, and financial planning & analysis.
Your skills and experience
As Head Finance, you bring the following skills to the team:
- A university degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- A finance qualification such as Chartered Accountant, CPA, or an equivalent educational background would be beneficial
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in financial accounting or audit, ideally within the financial services industry
- Accounting knowledge in US GAAP and Swiss GAAP
- You describe yourself as highly motivated and resilient, show flexibility and can work under pressure
- You are a team player with a hands-on approach to work. You have a solutions-oriented mindset and excellent social and communication skills
- You bring along strong analytical competence as well as a service minded attitude
- You feel comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders
- You are fully operational with Excel and bring along good PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience with Hyperion and Essbase is an asset
- You possess good verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a strong plus)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. Teresa Palmieri-Semet would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.