Data Centre of Excellent (CoE) Engagement Analyst
Join our community.
The team is part of the Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence, which has an ambitious multi-year data strategy which includes multiple Data projects, among them Architecture Simplification, Data Management Platform and maturing Data Privacy. In addition to running their own projects the Data CoE also provides services and input cross-Bank to support other initiatives.
Data CoE Engagement team help to manage the demand traffic placed on the overall function as well as the co-ordination of the Data CoE subject matter expert review of proposed technical changes from a Data perspective.
The difference you'll make.
- Providing support to initiatives in understanding context/rationale of Data related Design questions
- Coordinating initial Design submissions from initiatives
- Coordinating Data CoE subject matter experts' reviews of responses to Design questions
- Managing a central tracker relating to Design questions and responses
- Providing metrics and reporting relating to current Design review pipeline
What you'll bring.
- Previous experience within a CDO/Data Function or a clear interest in developing within this field
- Track record in managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously and providing management updates
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Previous exposure to concepts within Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Privacy, Information Lifecycle Management & Metadata Management.
- Previous exposure to reviewing the data impact of technical change
- Formal certification of a specialism in Data
- Experience in interacting with an Enterprise Architecture team
What else you need to know.
We will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
This role offers hybrid working with an expectation to travel to the Milton Keynes office as and when required.
This is a permanent position.
How we'll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs:
- Competitive salary
- £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face.