Tax (Corporate Tax) Associate
The role will be a vital member for the execution of deliverables in projects. He/she will analyse transaction structures and assist by providing his/her preliminary findings in respect of tax due diligence reviews, restructuring advice and ad-hoc tax advisory projects, etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extract and analyse financial/tax data and understand the business operation to identify potential tax risks of a target.
- Coordinate and attend meetings with clients, target’s representatives and inter-office advisors.
- Assist in preparing reports, in particular for tax due diligence or reviewing sales and purchase agreements to meet the tight turnaround time.
- Assist in tax research/preparatory work and prepare the advisory work within the tight turnaround time.
- Collate and gather information from inter-office people for fee proposals, deliverables, etc.
- Prepare marketing collaterals or presentations.
- Assist in pitching for new clients or projects including preparing meaningful proposals and attending meetings.
- It could range from deferred tax analysis to preparing tax computations for corporate and individual
- Administrative work such as folder management, risk management, etc
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant experience.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision as well as a team player and work under a fast-paced and stressful environment to meet the tight turnaround time
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the "Apply Button" now.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.