Internal Audit Director - Americas Financial Crime Compliance # 218678
Your field of responsibility
This is an opportunity to shape and oversee Credit Suisse Internal Audit’s coverage of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) risk in the Americas. Reporting to the Head of Audit for Compliance IB & Americas, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing risk in the FCC function and delivering compelling assurance, influencing senior management up to Executive Board level.
- Developing and leading teams to execute upon the multi-year FCC audit coverage plan, driven by both the audit risk assessment and regulatory expectations
- Working closely with Americas audit teams to assess and calibrate coverage of FCC risks in their audits.
- Believing and building efficient relationships with the organization’s leaders and external regulators.
- Working closely with global FCC audit colleagues to ensure appropriate audit coverage of emerging FCC risks impacting the Bank.
- Representing Internal Audit in first and second line of defense governance forums, offering effective review and challenge.
- Building top-performing teams by coaching and mentoring across multiple locations, developing subject matter knowledge as well as professional and executive skills to bring value and insight to the organization.
- Cultivating a culture of trust and setting the tone for a positive and result oriented environment that promotes collaboration, diversity and inclusiveness, and adopting innovation and the use of new technologies to progress people and behavioral risk management.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skills (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and improve thinking time. This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
We are looking for applicants with proven ability of overseeing audits of FCC topics, including Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, and Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations, working and engaging with regulators, and verifying the remediation of regulatory actions.
- Agile problem solving, who recognizes that innovation is essential and has a track record of delivering change and meeting challenges.
- Outstanding and effective proficiencies in building and managing relationships with senior business partners.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal and present complex topics in a simple and concise way.
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialist certification (strongly preferred).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.