Associate - Payroll
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
- Our Payroll team manages all aspects of PwC’s payroll process. As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for tasks necessary to accomplish PwC’s payroll processing objectives including payroll preparation, developing reports and maintaining payroll records and systems. Handles the full spectrum of payroll processing and executes payroll processes according to the statutory requirements and the policies and processes set by the Firm
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly payroll reports
- Prepare monthly statutory contributions and process the payments in a timely manner
- Attend stakeholders enquiries within the stipulated time frame as indicated in the Service Level Agreement and support the overall payroll activities and administrative works.
- This role will be on 1 year contract and is renewable/converted to permanent based on performance
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- 1-2 years experience of payroll processing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good attention to details and collaborative team spirit
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End Date
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.