Client Onboarding and Conversion, Assistant Vice President
Why this role is important to us
Looking for a skilled and proven professional at the Assistant Vice President level to provide leadership, project management and oversight of Insurance and Mortgage client conversion initiatives and deliverables. The team you be joining is a part of State Street Global Delivery - Client Business Integration where we serve our clients with distinction and organizational excellence to deliver an exceptional client experience.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Resolve impediments with stakeholders, drive project progress, escalate risks, issues and solutions
- Implement project interventions and changes to achieve program goals
- Create and review reference data for funds/entities and securities
- Data Extraction, Data Scrubbing and Data Cleaning and Initial System Structure Set up
- Securities, Positions set up and Market Data Set up and processing
- Perform Cash, Position and Securities Reconciliation
- Position Reconciliation includes recon of Units, Income, Market Value, Carry Value, Book Value, Cash
- Process parallel runs in production/test region in agreement with business
- Support production conversions
- If required, support post conversion activities for the warranty period in agreement with business
- Build and maintain the knowledge repository
- Assess automation needs and drive team on achieving efficiencies through automation initiatives
- Prepare and present program/project level executive status reports
- Engage effectively with vendor partners for seamless delivery and people management
- Perform internal communications using multiple communication channels
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Knowledge of Investment Manager Servicing, Transaction Management, Capital Markets, Back Office Accounting and Custody, Recon and Core State Street business offerings
- Experience with ePAM Insurance a plus
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 - 8 years financial services experience including project/program management experience
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competencies required: strong project management skills, analytical/problem solving skills, communication versatility, information technology acumen, teamwork and leadership, written and verbal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and able to use advanced features of PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint, project management and reporting
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.