Part-Qualified Accountant – UK and Ireland Statutory Senior Analyst
Role: Part-Qualified Accountant – UK and Ireland Statutory Senior Analyst
Career Level - 10
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Global Finance team is situated in the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Part-Qualified Accountant will partner with the UK and Ireland Country Controller to manage the statutory accounts preparation for internal Accenture entities.
- Involved in the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements for the UK and Ireland entities in line with established deadlines
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for the annual statutory audit
- Preparation of reconciliations between the US GAAP management and statutory (IFRS or FRS101 and FRS102) Ledgers
- Review and analyze the Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records
- Preparation of accounting treatment memorandums
- Liaising with auditors
- Perform internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley/Senior Accounting Officer
- Assisting in the accounting for acquisitions and liquidations
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects
- Provide reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects
- Accounting background with strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Analytical and computer skills (MS Office – Excel, Word)
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Proficiency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA
- Minimum of 2 years in an accounting experience, preferably in a practice environment
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.