BBH Integration Analyst - Officer
Who we are looking for:
The business Analyst will be assigned to the custody workstream (asset servicing) of the BBH Integration Team. Responsibilities include analysis, documentation, oversight, training and coordination with the ability to meet time critical deadlines. The analyst will work with colleagues across several regions globally as well as a variety of workstreams interlaced in this initiative.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analyst, you will
- Analyze capabilities and document findings
- Assess workflow critical to the BBH Accounting and ETF integration
- Coordinate training of staff on systems and processes
- Serve as a key contact between BBH and SSC to represent the workstream
- Work with various workstreams and areas to ensure readiness of conversion
- Work closely with Management to help in key decision making and planning
- Serve as a key contact to integrate BBH and SSC teams
- Day to day Accounting Activities during parallel periods, ensuring funds are within tolerance prior to go live date.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- experience working on client launches, fund launches or conversions
- highly organized with strong collaboration skills
- team player who can also work independently and deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree - undergraduate degree in Operations, Accounting or Finance, with a strong academic background.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Services Industry
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.