Sr. Audit Consultant (IT)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Primary Location: Gurgaon, India
Secondary Location: Bangalore, India
- Lead and execute IT, Privacy, Device Security, Operational and Integrated audits throughout Baxter’s international and domestic organizations
- Participate in the IT risk assessment process and development of the audit plan for assigned entities
- Global stakeholders’ management - prepare and present audit findings to senior management
- Maintain comprehensive historical audit work paper documentation that fully supports reported audit results, leveraging established department tools and standards
- Proactively communicate with key stakeholders regarding audit status, findings and other relevant issues
- Work collaboratively with others on the Global Audit team to proactively assess organizational IT risks and ensure effective audit coverage
- Identify control gaps and other areas of heightened risk exposure related to governance, risk management and internal controls within IT processes
- Design and deliver achievable meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- 7+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of IT experience with an advanced degree
- Experience Working within the Big Four accounting firms and/or with reputed MNC in quality, manufacturing, or IT auditing and compliance processes (experience in medical device industry is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Execution of Information Systems audits, including Application, Platform (Windows, Unix, AS400), Cloud Platforms, including AWS or Azure, General IT Controls; or Implementation of large-scale ERP packages, including JDE, SAP, Oracle and other similar systems
- Progressive internal audit experience at a publicly traded company that includes experience in a risk-based audit environment
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects/priorities
- Experience leading audit efforts in a regulated environment, especially IT audits
- Strong risk-based auditing approach with knowledge and ability to keep learning latest pronouncements in the field of IT auditing and emerging technologies
- Strong understanding of internal controls and business processes across functions, including manufacturing, information systems. Knowledge of other business processes like finance, accounting, commercial, human resources and othersis a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, information systems, finance, accounting or related degree is required
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, CIPM, CIPP, CISSP, AWS Practitioner, CIA, MBA) are a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presentations and listening)
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Sr. Audit Consultants are expected to travel 15-25%, including global travel
- High energy and motivation with an ability to quickly adapt to change
- Knowledge of Life Sciences requirements, HIPAA Security, Privacy, Notification, and Enforcement Rules
- Solid understanding of the quality regulations and auditing techniques required for the medical device industry
- Ability to create and deliver presentations up to the Executive Committee level
- Front room / back room audit experience
- Frequent interaction with internal or external contacts at various organizational levels concerning ongoing operations or changes relating to quality and compliance processes or programs including leading sessions as the internal auditor
COBIT, ITIL, Black Belt and PMI certifications helpful
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.