Accounts Receivable (Intern)
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF !
Objectives of the Position
- Overview and understand of Accounts Receivable Processes including the accounting and local statutory requirements from APAC.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work and operations in a global business services environment
- Guidance, coaching and feedback from supervisors on performance which help you learn and shape your working style
- Process incoming receipts made by customers
- Support in generate relevant audit documents or reports for Year-End and perform customer reconciliation per request from Auditor or customers and engagement with various business units.
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance & Business
- 6 months internship
- Willing to work at Menara TM, Bangsar (next to Kerinchi LRT station)
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.