Financial Accounting Intern (SG/UK/AU)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Financial Accounting Intern who is able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services.
This individual reports to Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Achieve Business Unit (BU) / client deliverables in line with scope of services.
- Coordinative reporting and consultation with Specialist, Senior Specialist, Team Lead and Operations Manager.
- Effective and clear communication with other SSC divisions.
- Prepare sale invoices and ensure its preparation are in accordance with Singapore Companies Act 1967 within the specific timeline.
- Ensure compliance on GST requirement and all chargeable reimbursements are invoiced to clients.
- Prepare reminder emails for clients with long outstanding, resolve invoice dispute or payments dispute.
- Perform filling of financial statements (FS) in XBRL format, ensure it is compliance with ACRA rules and regulations.
- Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Must possess a Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting/financial or its equivalent.
- Familiarity on accounting software is an advantage such as Microsoft Navision, Xero, Oracle and SAP will be an added advantage. Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential.
- Business level English with strong communication skills
- Meticulous, pro-active, strong self-motivation and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines
- Motivation to achieve the objectives of the company and the team.