Financial Accounting Specialist (SG/UK/AU)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Financial Accounting Specialist who is able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services. Specialist’s role is to be the starting point of accounting process in preparing accounting documents and subsequently capture the accounting documents into accounting system.
This individual reports to Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Achieve Business Unit (BU) / client deliverables in line with scope of services.
- Managing BU Relationships – maintaining good rapport with Tricor overseas colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ensuring clients’ satisfaction and retention, being the primary point of contact to Business Unit / clients for basic enquiries of assigned tasks.
- Coordinative reporting and consultation with Senior Specialist, Team Lead and Operations Manager.
- Effective and clear communication with other SSC divisions.
- Prepare and review sale invoices and ensure its preparation are in accordance with Singapore Companies Act 1967 within the specific timeline.
- Ensure compliance on GST requirement and all chargeable reimbursements are invoiced to clients.
- Timely communication with Business Unit on client’s specific billing requirements such as contact details, group billing and etc, billing progress and raise queries when necessary.
- Prepare and review reminder emails for clients with long outstanding, resolve invoice dispute or payments dispute.
- Effective communication with Business Unit to attend to client’s queries or request.
- Perform and review filling of financial statements (FS) in XBRL format, ensure it is compliance with ACRA rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the full set of accounts for MNC clients
- Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Must possess a Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting/financial or its equivalent.
- Familiarity on accounting software is an advantage such as Microsoft Navision, Xero, Oracle and SAP will be an added advantage. Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential.
- Business level English with strong communication skills
- Meticulous, pro-active, strong self-motivation and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Understand SSC's work culture
- Excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines
- Motivation to achieve the objectives of the company and the team.
- Heavy involvement in process improvement will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Singapore rules and regulations will be an added advantage