Finance Analyst ( 1 Year Contract - Fresh Graduate)
Hello, we are Averis!
We are a Global Business Services (GBS) that look into consolidating services and standardization of transactional practices, helping MNC / large enterprises achieve better economies of scale by mean of improving productivity and reducing costs.
Our journey started in 2006, and today, more than 700 Averians are servicing over 300 companies across 32 locations globally with Kuala Lumpur being the Headquarter. Our specialization includes Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Shipping Documentation, Change Management, Data Security, and Business Information.
- Provide Finance & Accounting transaction processing support to deliver Finance & Accounting services to Business Groups in accordance with established processes and work procedures and in compliance with RGE policies and procedures; and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
- To perform Finance & Accounting day-to-day transactions and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Book accounting transactions based on Business Groups inputs.
- Maintain respective functions’ master data.
- Clearing of open items in accounts.
- Provide month-end close accounting process transaction support.
- Execute month-end close steps in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
- To attend to CSC communication channels e.g. email and assigned Helpdesk tickets.
- To monitor and process the urgent request before specified deadline.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Resolve Business Groups and Corporate queries on Finance & Accounting issues on timely basis.
Service Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Execute work in accordance with the service management framework by providing timely and accurate customer service.
- Review backlog and cycle time reports to improve process flow times.
- Minimize number of transaction escalations by ensuring all transactions are processed within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure queries from Business Groups are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Open to fresh graduate
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or of relevant discipline