Assistant Manager, Risk Consulting (Internal Audit)
- Assist the Senior Manager/Director with assigned engagements on planning, execution and reporting activities.
- Identify and assess key risks and evaluate key controls to improve the adequacy and effectiveness of the client's system of internal controls.
- Ensure audit work is adequately supported, properly documented and aligned with the stated audit objectives.
- Review of workpapers and reports.
- Lead and guide junior staff who are assigned to the engagement.
- Ensure audits are completed within the established deadlines.
- Handle multiple assignments and lead ad-hoc special audits if required.
- Outstation and overseas travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, other related Business Management field or possess professional qualification such as CIA, ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, etc.
- Possess knowledge of Bursa Malaysia Guidelines, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Candidates with at least 4 to 6 years of working experience in related field is required for this Assistant Manager/ Managerial position respectively.
- Have good communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Able to engage and present to Senior Management, Audit Committee/ Board of Directors.
- Proactive, possess good problem solving skills, is meticulous and has an eye for detail.
- Be a team player who is also able to work well independently, and under pressure and tight deadlines.
Apply for Assistant Manager, Risk Consulting (Internal Audit)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly