FP&A Manager, GFG
Responsibilities with main focus on, but not limited to, GFG:
- Monitor and drive actual KPIs and financial performance against budget/forecast and provide analyses and insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the local Accounting team and regional FP&A team; help improve reporting process and tools.
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning process
- Provide insightful analysis to help the business grow top-line revenues and manage costs.
- Liaise with key function heads within the business to enhance their understanding of financial results.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business initiatives.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting and Finance (or related)
- At least 5 years of experience in planning & analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Good understanding of financial products and/or working experience in Financial institutions.
- Individual contributor with extensive hands-on experience. Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Strong business acumen, professional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills, experience with building financial / budgeting models.
- Prior experience with the IBM TM1 system and Oracle Accounting systems is a plus.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing regional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements & queries into financial analyses/projections/models.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required.
- Good command of English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.