Financial Analysis Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Advisor, Financial Analysis on our Global Operation Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Commodity P&L Controller to prepare, analyze and publish global commodity P&L (by commodities & regions) on monthly basis. Also support bi-weekly global report publication for material variances.
- Assist the Commodity P&L Controller to support all material variances related projects and responsible for recurring & ad-hoc financial analysis for market & structural commodities.
- Work with WWP & Commodity Controllers to address billing gaps & ensure all findings are properly captured appropriately. Follow through all action items to ensure proper closure. Identify control gaps & opportunities for enhancement.
- Be the finance advisor for Market & Structural Commodity Controllers, WWP Ops, SBA team, Vendor Funding team and accounting team and prepare dashboard & lead monthly review with Finance management on cost audit results and provide recommendation for process improvement.
- Drive process & controls improvement to instill governance & improve efficiency surrounding supply chain material spend and ensure integrity in dealing with billing audits & adapt to high standard of controls and compliance in all related areas with no compromise.
- Finance/Accounting related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting or finance related experience, preferably with MNC.
- Result-driven & attention to detail & process oriented, good teamwork and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong analytical and command skills. Able to articulate a complex scenario, perform assessment, provide recommendation & findings to the management.
- Knowledge in Costing and Product Data are added advantages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point. Competency in Microsoft Access is added advantage.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.